Photographers can spot Camera Owners a mile away.
How can you spot a mere Camera Owner?
- No lens hood
- 18-55mm zoom lens max aperture f3.5
- Too scared to use 1600ISO or 3200ISO
- Follows Great Yellow Emperor guidelines of sun over left shoulder
- Has never used 1/4sec, hand-held, at night
- Looks like a tourist
- More interested in eating and drinking than making images
- Takes 30 seconds to take a simple street shot
- Thinks Cartier-Bresson is French bicycle builder
- Chats to husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend instead of looking and shooting
|Fujifilm X10, 1/4 sec f2 1600ISO fl7.1mm. Naughty Nuris, Ubud, Bali|