Why do some photographs crash and burn in competition and others rise from the ashes and shimmer and sparkle!
What are the small things that influence judges when judging photographs?
- the judge's blood-sugar level
- height of the image above floor level
- the 'halo' effect
- the 'lemming' effect
- criterion or norm based referencing
Key 'one percenters' to give your image an improved chance of being short-listed
- size and impact
- which is better - colour, black and white or monochrome?
- exploiting full range of camera settings
- the ''E' factor
and more ....