|Miss Wanda +/- = -2|
In photography, if you follow these practices, you might have developed Tunnel Vision.
If so you can apply for a Level 4 Boring Photographer Certificate of Competency.
Tunnel Vision Photographers - what they do ….
- They shoot every photograph from eye level. (For me that's 5'3")
- They shoot every shot in Manual (M) because a 'guru' told them that's for pro's.
- Their portrait subjects are posed, passive, and lacking all signs of emotion.
- They're too scared to use 6400 ISO because you might get noise (or herpes!)
- Most importantly, they haven't studied how light works.
|Alex +/- -2.7|
I checked the next train wasn't due for 12 minutes.Tunnels are great to experiment with your camera.
I sat on the ground for some shots. I got my subjects to sit on the ground for others to change the camera angle. I bumped the ISO up to 1000 and I modified exposure by -2 stops to compensate for light subject/dark background.
|Suzi +/- 0|